- The you version Bible app will enable you to subscribe to plans, daily portions of scripture paired with devotional, audio, or video selections. Plans help you explore biblical truth, reflect on it and apply it to your life. I have found it helpful to combine a whole reading plan (in the morning) with a short specific devotional (in the evening).
- Recommended 7-day reading plan : Goliath must fall (Available in app)
- Recommended whole reading plan: Bible in one year 2019 (Available in app)
- A number of English language versions of the Bible are available, and can be divided into three broad types: word-for-word, thought-for-thought and paraphrased. The Bible app will enable you to select a specific version, and will also allow you to compare different versions to see how different translations of the Bible express a given passage.
Recommended: The New International Version (NIV)
The NIV offers a balance between a word-for-word and thought- for- thought translation and is considered by many as a highly accurate and smooth-reading version of the Bible in modern English.
There is nothing more precious in this world like having an intimate relationship with your creator. When you read Christian books you will learn on how to build a good relationship with God. In addition to that your faith will grow (S Hammer; 2017 barquedpost.org). I have found the following to be helpful.
- Battlefield of the mind
- The booth
Praise and worship
Love from the heart
More than singing songs, it’s a lifestyle of love from the heart, it fills our deepest needs and amazingly, it also brings great joy to God (allaboutgod.com).
- Raise a hallelujah : Bethel
- Love has a name: Kim smith
- Reckless love: Corey Asbury
- Beautiful Exchange: Hillsong Worship
- It is well. Kristene di Marco